Are you spending hours trying to resize your images to match on your Kajabi website? Resizing and re-uploading only to find it's still slightly wider or higher than the image next to it??
Here's a top tip & steps just for you...
These steps are to create identical square shaped images to upload into your Kajabi site;
1. Open Canva
and select the Instagram Post template which is square shape [if you wanted something more landscape rectangle then you could select the Facebook Post template]
2. Upload all of the images you wish to use into Canva
3. Add the first image to the template
4. Right click on the image and select 'Set Image as Background' so it fills the square
5. Double click on the image to adjust the position of the image up/down or left/right
6. Click 'Add Page' to add another blank template and follow steps 3-5 for each image
7. Once you're happy with all image, download as PNG files to your device, then re-upload them into the relevant spots on your Kajabi site.
If you prefer circle images [or another shape], then before step 3, add the relevant grid shape from Canva's elements and drag your image into the shape and ignore step 4. Then when you're ready to download the PNG files from Canva, make sure you tick 'Transparent Background' within the download settings, so the white/coloured background will not show when you upload to your Kajabi site [handy if you have a coloured background that the image will sit on]
I hope this will save you loads of time and sanity while building your Kajabi site.
GRAB 30 DAY FREE TRIAL NOW
IF YOU'RE YET TO JUMP ON KAJABI...
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Now is the perfect time, with a 30 day free trial.
30 days to give Kajabi a whirl, check it out, make your site live and sell some products! And if it's not for you, then you can cancel before your card is charged. Simples.